Thread pattern independent
BEWI Universal Protector is designed with a hard-plastic casing that protects the pipe from external forces. It is also equipped with ergonomic handles. The inside of the protector has soft plastic that provides a good grip around the pipe-threads and absorbs possible chocks. In addition, it offers waterproofing and protection from unwanted substances possibly leaking in.
Reuseable and recycleable
Read more about our sustainable solutions here.
The BEWI Universal Protector received the DOGA Award for design and architecture in March 2021
Facts and features
Optimizes operations by reducing the time consumption of manual workloads by 75 - 80% (onshore and offshore).
- Not more than 4 seconds to mount or remove.
- Current Range limit: 5 1/2” to 13 3/8”.
- Mounting does not require tools.
- Reducing Stock keeping units by 80%.
- By subscription the protectors can be returned to BEWI free of charge (less freight) after use.
- Designed to support dope less and doped connections.
BEWI Universal Protector is designed to meet API 5CT.