Valve reconditioning and services
Test, inspection, maintenance and repair of all types of valves
At Vestbase, Kristiansund we have a large modernized workshop for valves with high-end equipment.
What we do
Services and operational capability
Partners and suppliers
We are committed to efficient project management, transparency and cost control. This enables us to offer services at a fixed price!
By operating through a fixed price structure, our customers can rely the total overall cost to us. If there are uncertainties discovered throughout any operation, we always update our customers accordingly.
PSV Valve test
HVC Valve test
Remote witness technology
- Reduction in overall lead time
- Less need for 3rd party personell offshore
- Customer support and overall planning real-time
- Better control of support when needed
- Reduction in footprint due to less traveling
- Real-time training of personnel
Source NOG guideline 143 (119)
We have several courses. After completed training, the participant is certified to e.g.:
- Safely operate the most commonly used valves.
- Assess whether the valve works as intended.
- Perform function and leakage test.
- Perform simple repair in the event of a fault.
- Perform simple field maintenance.
- Install/dismount valves of pipe systems.
NS EN ISO 9001:2015
NS EN ISO 14001:2015
NS ISO 45001:2018